12/13/10

Stick Figure Families!!!!



Have you seen people around town with cute Stick Figure families on the back of their car. Have you wondered - where would I buy such a thing? Can I customize it??

My answers are: You buy it here, and YES, it is customizable!!!

Check out all the options available!

Pick a head and body for each family member, tell me a bit about your family (sports, pets, hobbies, etc), and Enjoy!!!

Pricing:
Adult (5-6"tall) - $5
Kid (4-5" tall) - $3
Infant - $2
Pet - $2
Family Name - $5

Example: 2 Adults, 2 kids, 1 pet = $18 + tax

Vinyl can be applied to the inside, or outside of the car. Worried you will accidentally pick it off when you scrape the snow off? If you don't have tinted windows in the back, vinyl can be cut to be applied from the inside!

1 comment:

  1. Mary, are these all the ones you have? I'm having trouble picking the bodies. I think I have the heads figured out.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete